- Take reasonable care to avoid acts or omissions that are likely to result in injury to yourself or the people that you work with.
- Follow BRE rules and observe any relevant health, safety and wellbeing requirements.
- Stop work immediately if you believe that what is being done is unsafe or may be detrimental to health.
- Report accidents/incidents and any imminent danger right away.
- Be proactive and report any other health, safety and wellbeing concerns or suggestions in a timely manner.
- Co-operate with management to help BRE further improve our health, safety and wellbeing culture.
- Do anything that may go against our established health, safety and wellbeing rules or relevant health, safety and wellbeing regulatory requirements.
- Engage in activities that may endanger the health, safety and wellbeing of people that you work with whether on-site or off-site.
- Jeopardise your mental and physical wellbeing or that of people you work with by, for example, imposing unreasonable deadlines or regularly demanding longer working hours.