- Help BRE achieve its ambitious environmental goals by actively contributing to energy and resource efficiency in all the operations and activities in which you are involved
- Reduce waste, water and energy use:
- reduce use of paper and put waste in the right bins,
- turn off lights when you leave a room,
- use power saving option on computers,
- make sure your working area is not over/under heated,
- make sure the equipment you use every day is set up and running properly,
- make sure equipment is regularly cleaned and maintained to prevent leaks that often lead to electricity wastage.
- Respect and contribute positively to local communities
- Stop work right away if you believe that what you are doing may damage the environment
- Be wasteful in your work:
- use more office supplies than you really need,
- print documents when it is not essential to do so.
- Engage in inefficient practices (relating to the use of water, energy, etc.):
- leave taps running or dripping,
- set the heating and cooling system at a temperature that is either too high or too low.