- Treat everybody fairly and with dignity.
- Make sure your decisions about recruitment and promotion of employees and selection of suppliers and partners are based purely on merit.
- Show respect for people’s differences.
- Comply with all the applicable labour and employment laws – if unsure, ask.
- Report any concerns relating to harassment, bullying or discrimination right away.
- Treat people differently, putting them at a disadvantage, because of subjective criteria or protected characteristics unrelated to their capability and performance at work, e.g. sex, race, national origin, religion.
- Discriminate against or exclude people for reasons such as practicality, e.g. single parents.
- Exert pressure or undue influence on a co-worker or a third party that you are working with in order to reach your goals.